What is a cosmetic logo? The cosmetics logo is a genera […]
What is a cosmetic logo?
The cosmetics logo is a general term for texts, symbols, numbers, patterns, and other descriptions used to indicate the name, quality, efficacy, use, production, and seller information of the cosmetics.
What should be included in the logo?
1. The name of the cosmetics (generally including the trade name, common name, and attribute name); (for cosmetics of the same name, applicable to different groups of people, different colors and flavors, it should be marked in the name or obvious position.)
2. the actual production and processing of cosmetics (according to administrative divisions at least to the provincial level)
3. The name and address of the producer. (The group companies or subsidiaries that can be independently responsible shall indicate their respective names and addresses; the names and addresses of group companies and branch companies (production bases) that cannot be independently instructed may also indicate the name and address of the group company. If the entrusting party entrusting production and processing has the corresponding cosmetic production license, it shall indicate the name and address of the entrusted enterprise and the name of the entrusted enterprise, or only the name and address of the entrusted enterprise, and the entrusted enterprise shall not be marked with the corresponding production license. The name and address of the entrusted enterprise and the name of the entrusted enterprise; the subcontracted cosmetics shall be marked with the name of the actual production and processing enterprise and the name and address of the subcontractor and indicate the subcontracted words.)
4. The date of manufacture and shelf life of the cosmetics or the production batch number and the date of use.
5. Net content.
6. the ingredient list.
7. The national standard, industry standard number or enterprise standard number that has been filed by the enterprise.
8. need product quality inspection certificate.
9. Cosmetics should be added according to the needs of the product or when it is difficult to reflect all the information in the label. Instructions for use should be easy to understand and must be illustrated when drawings are required.
Any cosmetics that are easily damaged or may cause harm to human health and personal safety, or cosmetics suitable for children and other special groups must be marked with cautions, Chinese warning instructions, storage conditions that meet the shelf life and safety requirements, etc. .