1. Dimension control: All assembled products after cool […]
1. Dimension control: All assembled products after cooling, the size is controlled within the tolerance range, and it must not affect the assembly function and hinder the packaging.
2. The outer cover and the inner cover should be assembled in place without any skew or incomplete assembly;
3. The inner cover does not fall off when subjected to a tensile test in the axial direction of ≥30N;
4. the inner bottle and outer bottle buckle should be locked in place, the degree of tightness is appropriate; the middle sleeve and outer bottle assembly tension is ≥ 50N
5. There must be no friction between the inner bottle and the outer bottle to prevent scratching;
6. The cap and bottle thread cooperate to rotate smoothly without jamming;
7. The alumina parts are matched with the corresponding cap and bottle body, and the tensile force after drying is 24H ≥ 50N;
8. The pump head should feel smooth when pressing the test spray, and there must be no obstruction.
9. The gasket will not fall off under a tensile force of not less than 1N;
10. After the outer cap of the specification is matched with the thread of the corresponding bottle body, the gap is 0.1 ～ 0.8mm.
Functional requirements of airless bottles
Requirements for tightness test: Put 3/4 colored water in the product container, seal the bottle cap tightly, pour it into the absorbent paper in the vacuum leak detector, and adjust the air pressure to -0.05MPa ± 0.01 MPa. The time is 5 minutes. There should be no water leakage. Vacuum bottles and lotion bottles are under vacuum leak detector-0.04MPA (about 305mm HG column), and the pressure is maintained for 5 minutes without leakage.