1.Specifications / sizes: in line with standards and wi […]
1.Specifications / sizes: in line with standards and within limits
2. Material: Do not use inappropriate raw materials or materials for production and assembly
3.Gating: Do not appear, it will shake when standing
4, screw teeth: no avalanche, function and overall appearance
5, deformation: resulting in bottle and cap and other products can not cooperate
6. Gap: The matching gap is not allowed to exceed 0.5mm beyond the standard.
7. Alignment: Alignment exceeding the standard ± 2mm
1. Torque of cap and bottle: After the cap and bottle are screwed tight, the opening torque should be between 0.2N.m and 0.7N.m with a torque tester, and the wire should not be slipped when tightening and tightening.
2. Pull-out force between the outer cover and the inner cover: The pull-out force between the outer cover and the inner cover should be ≧ 4 kgf (39.23 N) using a pull-force tester.
3. Vacuum leak test: Fill the product with water, and lay it down (or upside down) on the absorbent white paper in the vacuum box. Vacuum for 15 minutes, the loss rate should not be greater than 0.5%.
4. Vacuum box air pressure: The product material is ordinary material -0.06MPa, and the product material contains volatile components: -0.08MPa.
5. Drop test: drop when filled with water at a height of 1m, rupture \ looseness or abnormal function