1. Size: The size or sealed sample confirmed by both pa […]
1. Size: The size or sealed sample confirmed by both parties shall prevail
2. Weight: The weight or sealed sample confirmed by both parties shall prevail
3. Capacity: subject to the net content or sealed sample on the bottle
4. Printing adhesion and hot stamping (silver) fastness: the ink and hot stamping (silver) fall off area is less than 0.5mm2.
5. The inner tank is tightly matched with the bottle body, and must not fall off. The effect is subject to the sealed sample.
6. Clamshell performance: it can be opened and closed smoothly, and it must not be broken 200 times. The degree of tightness and tightness are the same as before the cover, and there must not be too loose and overtightening.
7. Compatibility of bottle caps: Bottles (cans) should cooperate well with the outer and inner caps, with moderate tightness and tight coordination, without loosening, slipping teeth, skew, or inequality.
8. Tightness: The closure of the bottle body with the inner stopper and outer cover should be tight, and there should be no slipping or leakage. (Tested with water)
9. Drop test: There should be no part separation, cracking, deformation, breakage of thimble, etc. (PP plastic bottles and acrylic bottles do not do this).
10. Heat and cold resistance test: After 24 hours at 48 ± 1 ℃, there is no cracking, deformation, discoloration, water leakage, etc .; after 24 hours at -10 ℃ to -15 ° C, there is no cracking, deformation, discoloration, water leakage, etc.
11.Bar code readability: bar code must not be readable