1. Sealability: Packing materials are packed with norma […]
1. Sealability: Packing materials are packed with normal-temperature water with a nominal capacity. The assembled packing materials are placed in a vacuum tester. The negative pressure is 0.08Mpa and the temperature is maintained at 45 ° C for 10 minutes. There should be no leakage. Vacuum tester A package of normal temperature water with nominal capacity, no leakage for 24 hours when placed upside down or sideways.
2. Pump output: The pump output is uniform and stable; the spray nozzle has a good atomization effect and no obvious droplets
3. Drop: Install the nominal capacity water, free fall at the level of 1.0 M, no damage, and can be used normally after reassembly
4. Others: according to the design requirements of the contract or the supply and demand sides
5, yellowing resistance: UV irradiation, 15cm, 48H. No obvious yellowing or discoloration.
6. Micro inspection: The total number of colonies is ≤500CFU / PCS, and the mold and yeast are ≤50CFU / PCS.
7, heavy metals: in line with the 2007 hygiene standards for cosmetics.
8. Prohibited substances: comply with domestic and foreign laws and regulations.
9. Material: meet the requirements
10. Heat resistance: The packaging material is placed in a 45 ° C incubator for 48 hours. After the room temperature is restored, all tests are repeated. The test results must be consistent with those before the heat resistance test, and it is judged to be qualified.
11. Cold resistance: The packaging material is placed in a freezer at -5 to -10 ° C for 48 hours, and all tests are repeated after the room temperature is restored. The test results must be consistent with those before the cold resistance test, and it is judged as qualified.
12. Compatibility: Install the corresponding internal materials, heat resistance (45 ± 1 ℃), cold resistance (-5 ～ -10 ℃ —) alternately measured for 14 days, the internal materials and packaging materials will not react.