Cream bottle / tank is one of the main cosmetic contain […]
Cream bottle / tank is one of the main cosmetic containers. It has a large caliber and a thick wall. The material consists of acrylic and glass.
I. Basic appearance requirements
1. Foreign matter: Do not mix dust, flying insects, hair, etc.
2. Appearance: No cracks, flashes, burrs, stains, oil stains, scratches, scratches, ghosting, etc.
3. Short plastic / saturated mold: the product is incomplete and seriously affects the overall appearance
4. Container rupture: unable to fill the contents, and has affected the function and overall appearance
Second, surface treatment and graphic printing requirements
1. Painting: electroplating, spraying dot-like or linear exposed bottom, pitting, etc., should be within the limits
2. embossing / layout: must be consistent with the design seal, printed text or pattern ghosting, edges are uneven or jagged, missing decoration, color points, etc., must not affect the overall product appearance and embossing patterns and should be in Within the limits (color points must not appear on or near the logo within 0.5cm)
3. surface color difference: must meet the sample standard
4. Text: There must be no text or pattern, the font is incomplete, and the printed font has broken pens or incompleteness, making it difficult to distinguish the original font.
5. Ink contamination: 1mm2 ↑ of ink adhered to the surface of the product (equivalent to different color points)
6. Hot stamping / printing adhesion: After being adhered with 3M-810 tape for 1 minute, it should be torn off at a 45 ° ～ 90 ° angle quickly and strongly, and there should be no obvious peeling off to expose the bottom, and the font should be clearly visible.
7. Electroplating / spraying adhesion: Use a utility knife to draw 4 to 6 squares with a length of about 0.2cm on the electroplating / spraying part (you can scratch the plating / spraying coating), and use 3M-810 tape After sticking to the grid for 1 minute, tear it off quickly and forcibly at an angle of 45 ° ～ 90 °, and there should be no falling off.