The product consists of two parts, a plastic bottle and […]
The product consists of two parts, a plastic bottle and a plastic cap. The plastic cap can be composed of an outer cap and an inner cap (pad, plug). Plastic bottles can be divided into cream plastic bottles and caps, emulsion plastic bottles (cans) and caps. This quality control method is applicable to the inspection of various plastic bottles (including injection bottles, blown bottles, acrylic bottles, and PP plastic bottles).
Appearance quality requirements of common plastic bottles
1. Appearance: The plastic cap should be complete and smooth without cracks, burrs, deformation, oil stains, shrinkage, and clear and full threads; the bottle body of the plastic bottle should be complete, smooth, and smooth, with a straight, smooth mouth, full threads, and no burrs, Holes, no obvious scars, stains, deformations, no obvious misalignment of the clamping line. Transparent bottles should be clear and clear
2. Color: the color is uniform, meets the specified color or is within the range of color plate sealing.
3. Printing and bronzing (silver): fonts and patterns should be correct, clear and uniform, without obvious skew, misalignment, and defects; bronzing (silver) should be complete, without leaking or misalignment, without obvious overlapping or jagged
4. cleanliness: clean inside and outside, no free pollution, no ink stain pollution
5. Odor: no odor
6. Outer packaging: The packaging carton must not be dirty or damaged. The inside of the box should be lined with plastic protective bags, and the easy-to-scratch bottles and caps should be packed to avoid scratches. Each box is packed in a fixed quantity and sealed with an "I" shape of tape. Do not mix them. Each shipment is accompanied by a factory inspection report, and the contents of the outer box identification product name, specifications, quantity, production date, manufacturer, etc. must be clearly legible.