Generally larger cosmetics brands or cosmetics OEMs hav […]
Generally larger cosmetics brands or cosmetics OEMs have high requirements for cosmetic packaging materials. Today I will tell you how to check and accept the packaging materials of spray bottles
Spray bottles are generally distinguished according to the material. Common ones include PP, PE, PETG, PET, acrylic, ABS, AS, MS, PS, etc. PET, PP, ABS are the most common.
We can generally accept from the following aspects.
1. See if it is hygienic
Generally, the internal and external surfaces are required to be clean, clean, and free of pollution. Water stains, oil stains, insects, hair, odors, and irritating odors are not allowed.
2. Look at the appearance
The general eye can directly see the judgment, different levels can define different defect levels, and one can also judge whether it is within our acceptance range according to the actual situation.
Generally, look at whether the colors are obviously inconsistent, whether there are obvious color differences in the same batch of colors, whether there are printing errors or printing ghosts, the sleeves are not accurate, whether there are foreign objects in the spray bottle, whether the spray bottle mouth is smooth and free of burrs, and whether the bottle body is stained or scratched Or unevenness, whether there are pits or pits in the electroplating category, whether the bronzing has fallen off or shifted, etc., which is generally acceptable without affecting the overall appearance.
3. Functional test
Functional test items generally require some tools. Can be subdivided into the following items.
(1) Length and position deviation: Length deviation refers to the outer size and the bottle hole size. Generally, it is not required that the deviation of a batch is too large. The plate position refers to the printing plate position and the overprinting hot silver plate position, etc., do not exceed too much, the ruler can be measured.
(2) Bottle cap gap: The deviation of bottle cap gap depends on personal acceptance. Normally, it should not be less than 0.2cm and no more than 1cm. Some companies require higher requirements not to exceed 0.5cm, and the ruler can be measured.
(3) Matching: Generally, after matching with the outer box, there is no loosening, idling phenomenon or the spray bottle is too short and the box is too high. It is not suitable for this. You can see this for your own matching.
(4) Air tightness: mainly depends on whether there is liquid leakage. Generally, professional companies use a vacuum leak detector to test. If there is no condition, you can load the body and invert it for a few days to see if there is liquid leakage.
(5) Capacity: The capacity of spary bottles provided by some suppliers sometimes does not match what you want (although he said it is this capacity, but the density of the material is different, sometimes the number of milliliters is converted into grams, There may be a difference of a few grams). At this time, you need to use the material to test it yourself. You can buy a test tube to test it.